Sunday, July 20, 2008

What makes you fall asleep, Continued....

My sister Kim just put on her Blogg pictures of her daughter Leah sleeping at the table, apparently feeling really tired after eating a peanut butter sandwich.

So....coloring makes my little Kenzie tired. I walked through the dining room and discovered my exhausted little girl. I love the little drool spot on her shirt. Cute! I would have moved to a couch or something soft but little kids seem to be able to fall asleep anywhere. Oh to be young again.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so cute, kenzie!!!

Megann said...

Lainey said, "Shhhh. See-pen."

Autumn said...

Ahhhh, these are great pictures. :) I love these kind of random sleeping pics.

Shavonne said...

Never knew coloring was such hard work! cute pictures

Adam and Laurin said...

Oh my gosh I love reading about your cute family. I miss you guys and I am so happy to join the world of blogging.

Shaina said...

oh look at her!