Wednesday, July 2, 2008

House Up For Grabs

For the past month, Jared and I have been working on our house, getting it ready to sell. Yesterday, we finally got the sign out in our yard. It took a lot of work and many friends and family helped to make it possible for us to finally be ready; but before we show you the finished product, here are some in the moment pictures of us working on different things.


Painting over our beautiful maroon walls. I was sad but the new color, Oatmeal, looks nice. It really brightens up the room.








Another view of all our furniture, shoved to the middle of the room.













Eli helping daddy measure for the baseboards.















Mr. Fix it, putting in new brighter lights downstairs. I am so proud of Jared. He just researched out what he needed to do and did it all by himself. Only once did he forget to turn the power switch off, but I saved his life and caught it before he started working. (Dang it, I forget that he has a really good life insurance policy where I am the beneficiary...moohahahaha)






Taking a break from working so hard.













The finished product. Clean, bright, designed to sell.














Our Family room and dining room. Don't they look so clean and uncluttered.













Our very clean kitchen thanks to my sister's Melissa and Sharon. They labored all day cleaning the microwave out, the oven, organizing my cans in my cupboards, and taking out un-needing things for storage. They helped out so much. Thanks guys!

(My Mom-in-law asked if it would be possible to have you guys come over to her house and do her kitchen. :)







Master Suite.
















Downstairs family room. It is very open and the girls love to chase each other around in here. Many a wrestling matches with daddy happen here.

My sister Kim and Jason helped us rip out the old nasty carpet. It was quite the job, but we prevailed!


Thank you to every who helped us with our house, even babysitting for us so we could get a certain job done without worrying about what the kids were up to. WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!

7 comments:

Autumn said...

I'm impressed! It looks great, guys! What a blessing that you've had so much help on it.

So, what's going on with your family moving? I've missed whatever announcement you've made in moving. Where are you going? Did Jared get a new job somewhere?

Shaina said...

Fantastic!! I love that it was a family affair! Hope you get the house sold quickly.

Heidi said...

Kind of sad that now that you've got everything fixed up, you probably won't get to enjoy it for long! I hope it sells quickly.

Shavonne said...

Wow, it looks great! I'm impressed with how hard you worked and all that you did on your own. Way to go and hope it sells quickly!

Sharon said...

hurray! it's finally done! any offers yet? ps- the kitchen is my least favorite to clean.... i would take the bathroom anyday:)

Unknown said...

it looks great. i missed it too...where are you moving?

Anonymous said...

You're moving???? What's up?