Friday, July 5, 2013

My Other Sister's Outing

I absolutely love these ladies!! I don't know anyone who gets along with all their in-laws but I do! We are the Heath girls and proud of it. Heidi, the oldest sibling and only girl in the family had to deal with all brothers growing up. Luckily those brothers married amazing women and now we all get to call each other family! We only get to see Heidi about once a year unless you can afford to go visit her in New Zealand (Someday...) so when she is in the states we always go out all together and spend as much time with her as we can. We sure do miss her when she's gone!
This evening we went shopping for new clothes, grabbed a quick lunch at the Albertsons Deli and a smoothie from Jamba Juice, and then watched "The Host". Afterwards we went to a burger joint and enjoyed a late night snack all together. 

Dez, Me, Megann, Jemayla, and Heidi
We had an opportunity to take some family pictures while Heidi was in town and got a picture of all the Heath  girls. We are so blessed to be a part of this family! 

Dez, Megann, Mom (Betty), Me, Heidi, and Jemayla
We are all so different and yet we mesh so well together. I'm very grateful for the friendship, love, and support that these ladies give to me! 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm glad you posted the photo of our girls' night out!