Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Eli


My little man child has just turned 4. Wow, it seems like time is just flying by. Eli was my easiest pregnancy ever. I didn't get sick nearly as bad as I did with the girls, I didn't have any anti-E antibodies, gestational diabetes, or bed rest issues. He came at 37 weeks, was really quick, two pushes, and no tearing, and I was out of the hospital the same day. (I hate being in the hospital and so I try to get released as soon as possible. ) Once hitch was that he came so fast that the doctor didn't get there in time to deliver him, but hey, my body knew what to do and so it wasn't that big of a deal.

He was 7 lbs 10 oz and 21 1/2 inches long

Born at 3:45 a.m.


Eli has been such a good little boy. He was calm and cuddly as a baby and is silly and funny as a big boy. I love my man child!

Eli opted for a doughnut cake again. I love when the kids choose a doughnut cake because I don't have to cook a cake, nor do I have to worry about crumbs and plates and all that extra stuff.

Mackenzie, Eli, and Alexis


Eli blowing out his candles.




Jared wasn't able to be here for Eli's birthday because he had to be at the school hosting the division 4 Eighth grade track meet. He was gone all day. So, in order to see Eli, Jared invited Eli to come the the school and have a very special lunch of pizza at the school with him.


I also talked with Eli about seeing if he would be willing to wait to open his presents for when the whole family was together. We are all getting together next Sunday and so we will combined his party with Jordyn's first birthday party. He did get to open Aunt Heidi's present for him because it came in the mail. It was a nerf sword. He loves it.

He also got to open his card from Grandma and Grandpa Weber. He got 10 dollars from them, which he was very excited about. He ran upstairs and stashed his money away in his piggy bank, but stopped on the way to show it off along with a funny face.

3 comments:

Betty Heath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty Heath said...

What happened to our little boy? He is so tall and grown-up!! What cute pictures of you holding him and the ones of his cake. Thanks for posting. I would love to see a picture of him in his new Sunday clothes. I hope they fit.

Betty Heath said...

I deleted my first comment because I made a mistake on it. I didn't think it would show up as a deleted comment. Sorry