I like to paint and so I dabble around here and there. If there is something that I see that I really like and think I can paint, I will try it. I was in my doctors office waiting room and saw these really pretty pictures of trees with a slight female figure. I thought, I could draw out really flowing dresses and see how they turn out. Well, this is the result. I am kind of embarrassed to show them, I am not really confident in my painting but Jared really likes them and so does Sharon so...they can't be all that bad. I guess I just have a really critical eye for my art because it is by no means great like some of my brother-in-law, Jason's work. Or even my sister Sharon's friend Brittany; she does awesome stuff too. So, anyway, I hope you like it and if you don't, don't be too mean in your comments.

Spring

Summer

Fall
14 comments:
I think they are so cool and creative and fun! I'd hang them up on my wall!! Great job!!!!!!!!
i LOVE them. I really do. I think you did a great job. If I had a wall to put more pictures on, I would buy them from you.
Thanks guys, that means a lot to me!
I really like them, a lot Courtney! They're very cute. :)
see i told you, they're awsome... what will you paint next?
These are so creative! I love the way the tree seems to flow.
Corks I think those are great and u have to start somewhere...
those are seriously awesome, i love them! you could make some money doing that girl! you should enter some of the craft fairs! oh, sorry about last night. we weren't really coming to visit... chad decided he wanted to pull pranks on you guys and dusty and megann, so he was doing doorbell ditching. sorry!!! poor megann, he scared her half to death! it wasn't my idea though!
HOLY COW!!! I had no idea you could do anything artsy. Well, I guess you can do almost anything anyhow, this shouldn't surprise me so much, but those are nice. Totally took me by surprise. :)
Wowser, those are really cool! I totally love how they represent lithe female figures. Very pretty!
Can I get some of those?? I LOVE THEM!!!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!!
Fall is my favorite, I love how the colors look like their shooting out from behind. Their beautiful Courtney, it's amazing that you were able to copy an idea that you just saw and didn't have right in front of you!
Corks I think they look great! I did not know that you liked to paint. I think you rshould hag them up.
The paintings are amazing! What medium do you paint with the most? Are they oil or what? You are so talented! Way to go - Robin Freeman
Post a Comment